STUDYING IN JAPAN
The motivations of people desiring to study in Japan differ, and the objectives of their study, method, duration of stay and educational institution are by no means the same.
First of all, make a detailed plan taking into account your academic ability, financial means and desired profession or direction in the future.
The first step in preparing to study in Japan is to collect general information such as admission requirements, application procedures, and expenses. The next step is to gather information about the schools that interest you.
- CULTURE IMMERSION
- PRACTICE WITH JAPANESE SPEAKERS
- FASTER LEARNING PACE
- SAFE ENVIRONMENT
- LOW DORMITORY COSTS
- PART TIME JOB WHILE STUDYING
- JOB OPPORTUNITIES AFTER YOUR STUDY
Considerations in Applying to Japanese Language Schools
- Language schools are particular with these details:
o academic background;
o purpose in studying the Japanese language in Japan; and
o annual income of the sponsor.
- Applicants should at least have 12 years of basic education. For those who graduated before the implementation of the K to 12 Curriculum, the minimum requirement is at least second year of college / university.
- For those planning to work in Japan after studying in the language school, applicants should have graduated from college / university.
- Only relatives can be sponsors. Spouses of the student’s relative can be sponsors as well.
- Relatives who live overseas can also be sponsors. Same requirements for sponsors apply.
- Sponsors should be employed regardless of the amount they have in their bank accounts.
- If one sponsor is not enough, two people can be sponsors as long as both are relatives.
- All requirements should be original copies.
- The 150-hour formal Japanese studies required by language schools can be completed at Unmei through our N5 Course.
- Choosing the preferred School from our partners.
- Initial Assessment
- Acquisition of required documents
- Revision and Finalization of the documents and dormitory application
- Submission of the documents to the Japanese Language School
- 3 month waiting period for the CERTIFICATE OF ELIGIBILITY
- Payment of tuition fees to the School
- Application for STUDENT VISA
- Acquisition of Plane Ticket
- Flight to Japan